Monday, April 7, 2014

Narrative Essay Assignment Descriptions

1: choose an  educational experience
2: explain the experience in detail, (how you learned ,who else was involved)
3: explore other examples in text or through peers, to help support information
4: do not use others information as your own
5: research through text book how to right a formal paper and the style of format preferred
6: write to a wide range audience or consider, who you are writing to
7: Does not have to have a clear thesis statement, and can use connection such as I, or using your own voice
8: Use clear grammar and punctuation
9: Use detailed examples and proper format
When we originally posted this I added my commentary in the comments section. I then realized  I could edit and actually add to my blog. Lesson learned.
 I have learned quite a bit more since then. Making sure paragraphs flow and sentences transition well, have a key roll in writing an effective paper. I have also learned that I tend to ramble on, which will cause a person to loose interest. Will have to work on that.

1 comment:

  1. Upon reading the first set of narratives I also feel it is important to engage the reader with information such as time and setting as well as a bio and picture to help the reader relate. Also need to be sure to stay on topic. Not to ramble on or jump around, as people will loose interest.

    ReplyDelete