Monday, May 19, 2014

Revised point for paper #3 Thesis - 3rd person



  The main point: The main point of my education narrative was, you can get through anything if you keep an open mind and put in the effort to try to change. At first I was very skeptical about the rehabilitation program They were sending me to so I didn't think it would do me any good. Once I gave it a shot, It helped me in a big way.

Revised main point: The main point of the education narrative was to explain that a person can get through anything if they are willing to keep an open mind, and put in the effort to try to change. At first people might be very skeptical about a pain rehabilitation program that they are being required to attend - however it is best to at least keep an open mind, and give it a shot. The end results might surprise you.

   Grand scheme: A person is more likely to gain something very valuable,  if they are willing to keep an open mind, and put in the effort to try to change.

   Grand scheme revised: Many people are very skeptical about pain rehabilitation, and resist attending, unless they're required to. The end result could surprise them however.





No comments:

Post a Comment